You will receive the feedback from your draft submission on Monday for finalising your articles. Those who did not submit will not receive feedback. I will be at RMIT level 5 from 5-5.30pm so please come there to hand me hard copies if you did not in class today.
You are expected to:
- Incorporate changes
- Insert the articles into the formatted template (attached)
- Supply design files for collation into the book on the final submission
- Supply 2 printed versions of your articles (printed on to A4 double sided).
- Intro/Contents/Contributors/Map set up the same as last years
- A couple of excellent articles at the start on Australia’s relationship to Asia
- Paragraph/Font styles and layout – in template (attached)
- Chapters defined by country, starting from the closest to Australia then moving via next door neighbours
- Infographics at the start of each chapter
- Pictures of installations speckled throughout the book
- References at the end (make sure you put on a separate page in the indesign doc) for when I combine the file
- Follow the template layout – pick and choose from the template sample pages.
Submission – USB transfer
- Package your indesign file
- Export as an idml file
- Export/Print as a PDF
- Bring $35 for publishing the book
GOOD LUCK! Please email me with any questions or if you have further to clarify or add to the above.